itSens - OUR NEW PLUG & DRIVE SENSOR
THE HYBRID SENSOR FOR YOUR WORKSHOP
"it makes sense" is the slogan under which the company tyremotive from Kitzingen is now offering its customers its own TPMS sensor in the shop. This is one of the first hybrid sensors on the market. The sensors are preprogrammed and, like an OE sensor, can be taught directly to the vehicle. With six different sensors, almost 90% of all vehicles are covered with TPMS. At the same time, the sensors can also be reprogrammed or copied. The sensor is therefore a hybrid and therefore offers over 98% coverage. “We offer the customer a perfect mix of a pre-programmed and a programmable sensor,” reports Maic Dreßen, COO at tyremotive.
IT MAKES SENSE!
- itSens - The latest generation of multi-protocol sensors in OE quality
- Pre-programmed for almost every vehicle - itSens 1-6
- Teach-in procedure as with the OE sensor
- Sensor can also be reprogrammed or cloned with a suitable ATEQ device (IntelliSens ECS)
- Metal valve in silver, black, titanium or rubber valve
- All treatments for the same price
- Order now in the tyremotive shop at https://shop3.tyremotive.de/EN/
- Original sensors from BHSens, Schrader, Pacific, VDO are also available in the shop